Marketing PM/ Full time
Forrest Performance Group is a global leader and designer of sales, management, customer service, and executive training programs. Located in Fort Worth, Texas, FPG has won multiple international awards for its one-of-a-kind, behaviorally focused training methodology that has helped organizations increase their business profits by unleashing human performance. It accomplishes this mission by recruiting, training, & sending out dedicated Sales Professionals to make sales without sacrificing overhead.
We are seeking a Marketing Project Manager as part of the Marketing Operations team. This position has responsibility for the planning, managing, and executing of team & projects associated with consumer marketing and communications to ensure flawless delivery and successful results. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated the ability to execute against multiple projects and excel in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment. Additionally, you must be highly motived, roll up your sleeves, and collaborative partner with a passion towards producing excellence for each and every project.
This all-encompassing role requires a high-level view of many different parts including stakeholders, budgets, and deadlines. It also calls for extreme attention to detail, a mind for prioritization, and the ability to solve problems as they arise.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities
- Working with the CEO to implement marketing strategy.
- Quality assurance. You must ensure that all marketing projects & content meets the highest attainable quality standards.
- Leadership. Managing a team of 11+ marketing members
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its service offerings, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Creating and managing the content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with external vendors and Marketing contractors.
- Measurement. For every piece of marketing content your team creates, you need a way to measure its feasibility and return on investment.
Marketing Project Manager Requirements
- 3-5 years of Project Management Experience.
- 1+ year of Marketing Experience preferable in B2B setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience with project management theory and best practices.
- EXTREMELY DETAIL ORIENTED.
- High sense of urgency.
- Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Energetic, friendly, and self-motivated attitude.
- Strong desire to learn & Grow- We are after all a TRAINING COMPANY.
Working at FPG
- All standard benefits.
- Flexible vacations.
- Other Perks such as fully paid medical for the employee & wrapping up the week at 1 on Friday’s.
- Job type: Full-time