Tech9 has an immediate opening for an Account Executive!
Tech9 is a custom software development company that believes “tech-ing” should be a happy experience. Those who partner with us are guaranteed to be happy with the software delivered, the journey experienced, and the positive business results. Tech9 was started in 2015 by four software development veterans who were tired of seeing failed projects and undelivered expectations.
Even worse, they watched many companies accept mediocre technology because it appeared to be their only option. The founders created Tech9 to build technology the right way– because companies deserve better than cut-rate software. Today, Tech9 is recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000, with a three-year revenue growth of 513%. Tech9 is also ranked as the 24th fastest growing company in Utah. With various global locations, Tech9 employs over 100 top tier software developers from the United States, Eastern Europe, Central America, and India. Tech9 has distinguished itself from other software companies by:
- Curating top development talent in multiple countries
- Building and retaining high-performing remote teams
- Delivering cost-effective quality
- Creating long-term successful partnerships with clients
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintains a solid and trusting relationship with existing customers.
- Understand Tech9 sales strategy and translate it into a winning value proposition.
- Prospect for potential new clients and produce new revenue opportunities.
- Be knowledgeable about Tech9 services and products.
- Attend trade shows representing Tech9 services and products for lead generation and business development.
Skills & Expertise:
- Proven track record of success in sales is required.
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions is preferred.
- An understanding of the importance and cost of software development for companies is preferred.
- A self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and positive person who can multi-task, work efficiently and ethically. Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through.
- Proven track record managing and expanding a qualified customer base.
- Aptitude for seeking and establishing new client relationships.
- $100-$125K yr base salary + commission + bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k match.
- Reserved seat for Award-Winning Sales Training by Forrest Performance Group–includes a 2-day Sales bootcamp as well as 6 weeks of follow-on training from FPG trainers. FPG has 8 International Awards for Best Sales Training in the world. www.FPG.com
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $100,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year