SENTRO Technologies USA, LLC has an immediate opening for an Oil & Gas Sales Manager!
SENTRO Technologies USA, LLC provides innovative and unique services to the Oil and Gas, Energy, and Power industries–oil refineries, petrochemical and chemical plants, and power plants. Our services deliver immediate energy savings and increased production output by improving the thermal efficiency and the operational sustainability of critical process equipment.
Our main services include:
- Online (in-process, during normal operating conditions) dry chemical cleaning of ‘fin-fan’ air coolers.
- Online (in-process, during normal operating conditions) dry chemical cleaning of furnaces, heaters and boilers.
- Acoustic tube inspection for heat exchangers tubes.
We are looking for a self-managed person who will help us take the company to the next stage and be able to increase our exposure and sales significantly. This person will need to evaluate the market and identify new clients across the US.
Our ideal candidate must have strong connections in the Oil & Gas industry , and ways to contact decision makers such as Maintenance, Production and T/A Managers or supervisors, Process and Engineering, Optimization, Planners, etc. This is a Selling Sales Manager positions where selling will be required along with leading and growing a sales team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizes and oversees the schedules, territories, and performance of existing sales team
- Individual Contributor expectations
- High volume prospecting and outbound efforts to generate opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations and other sales related activities.
- Meet and exceed sales quota and other KPIs as established by leadership.
- Remain proficient and knowledgeable on company’s products and services.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between clients and company.
Skills & Expertise:
- Proven track record of success in established sales teams & established sales/marketing strategies required.
- Refinery Experience & Large Network in the industry required.
- Expertise with sales tools including CRM and Lead Gen required.
- Technical / Engineering backgrounds preferred
- HUNTER mindset and proven success in self-generating leads.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Base ($150k+) + Commissions
- Excellent medical, dental, vision benefits, 401K.
- Reserved seat for Award-Winning Sales Training by Forrest Performance Group–includes a 2-day Sales bootcamp as well as 6 weeks of follow-on training from FPG trainers. FPG has 8 International Awards for Best Sales training in the world. www.FPG.com
- TWIC will be required
- DISA Background & drug screening will be required
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $180,000.00 – $300,000.00 per year