Talent Sourcer JD/ Full time $50K – $60k per year
Forrest Performance Group is a global leader and designer of sales, management, customer service, and executive training programs. Located in Fort Worth, Texas, FPG has won multiple international awards for its one-of-a-kind, behaviorally focused training methodology that has helped organizations increase their business profits by unleashing human performance. It accomplishes this mission by recruiting, training, & sending out dedicated Sales Professionals to make sales without sacrificing overhead.
We are looking for a Sourcer to join our sales recruiting department. As a Sourcer, the main responsibility is to use different channels and strategies to find the best candidates suited for different sales positions.
Searching for qualified candidates to build strong pipelines for the different employment needs is a must.
If you have excellent time management skills, verbal and written communication, know how to use social media and professional networks, and enjoy learning about different sales roles, then continue reading.
Responsibilities for the role
- Learn about the different roles FPG is looking for to build a talent pool of potential candidates.
- Use social media, professional networks or other platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, HireEz, Indeed, Salesjobs, etc.) to hunt the talent market and message potential candidates to our open roles.
- Reach out applicants by email message or calls.
- Recognize qualified applicant profiles and create pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Maintain applicant databases through Crelate.
- Correspond with past candidates in regard to available job openings.
- 1-3 years of experience in the same or a similar position.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Knows sourcing strategies, Boolean searching and job posting.
- Ability to work in teams or individually when required.
Working at FPG
- The best team.
- Flexible vacations.
- Such as fully paid medical & wrapping up the day at 1 on Friday’s.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year.